Monday, June 2, 2008

It's been a crazy summer already!

We have been insanely busy. I wish that life would slow down. It all started after I made my first post. I was off of work that week. Enjoying time home with the boys. My week off started with Mother's Day and ended with the stomach flu. On Saturday, may 17th we had a BBQ at our house for my birthday. That morning Drew woke up throwing up. I thought it was his teeth because he was cutting 2 top teeth. Little did I know.... On Sunday Luke and I were sick all day. We never got off the couch. And Monday we were all home sick. We began the week from hell. We went back to work on Tuesday and Wednesday thinking everything was normal. Well, we succeeded in getting the babysitter sick and she never gets sick. So we worked from home on Thursday. Then Friday Drew decided to stop eating so we were off to the pediatrician. I guess it takes their little tummies longer to recover from the flu. He got better over the weekend. We were thankful that week was over. But Oh No, it wasn't over. Luke got sick again the following Thursday with the flu. And guess what, Drew followed in his brother's shoes. He was sick this past Saturday and boy was his miserable (so was my back from holding him all day.) We are hoping that this week is much better.
Luke is taking swimming lessons on Saturday. That kid has no fear. This coming Saturday he starts hockey lessons. Let me tell you... He is sooooo excited. I fear that this is the beginning of running my children all over town. It's just like when your child takes their first steps. You are excited but at the same time you dread what it means.
And it's only the beginning of June.

No comments: